In January, we announced the launch of Dashboard 3.0, the new version of our platform that features a more intuitive user interface, sidebar navigation, and consolidated screens that make it easier to use and quicker to respond.
So what are Smartlings and our platform-users saying about the changes? Check out this list of ten things we love about Dashboard 3.0:
- Navigation – Tab navigation is replaced by sidebar navigation (with additional navigation in the upper-right corner of some screens).
- Overview cards allow you to open a project, and display status of projects, giving you more information at a glance.
- The projects menu displays a list of all projects to which you have access, or allows you to add a new project in the current account.
- The project picker uses a type-ahead search to help you quickly find projects.
- All reports appear in one location – Site Traffic, SmartMatch, Tracked URLs, Word Counts, and Words Under Management
- The Translations tab is now the location for all related information – reports, tools (style guide, glossary, patterns), workflows, translation memory, etc.
- Several screens from the previous version of the dashboard are consolidated in one location at Global Delivery Network > Configuration.
- Enhancements under the hood improve the performance of the Smartling Platform and allow us to iterate on new and existing features much faster.
- Word count reporting is improved with project summary word counts.
- We like the color scheme better 🙂
If you’re new to Smartling services and offerings, sign up for a demo here and learn more. We’d love to hear from you!