No place like the Golden State
It's the world's technology capital, so what better place to meet industry executives, investors, and technologists from all over the 🌎
Connect in the moment.
Consumers worldwide are on the lookout for personalized experiences on every device, and, naturally, in every language.
Translate tomorrow today
Skill up on translation and learn the best practices to amplify your localization strategy from industry experts.
How the Language Industry is Retooling for the Next Decade
- Key 2019 trends and stories that will shape 2020 (M&A, Big Tech, NMT, NLP, and more)
- Who wins and who loses as NLP and MT research translates to product
- Startup watch
Real-Time Update on Machine Translation
- Progress in machine translation
- Evaluation and quality estimations for neural machine translation
- What’s next for machine translation in the industry
How Technology, Analytics, and People Amplify Localization Success
Reaching consumers anywhere today is the result of three things: foundational technology, robust analytics, and dedicated people. They are co-dependent on one another, and each is designed to amplify the success of localization. In an age of machine learning, how can you combine the best technology, analytics, and services to enable the consumer's journey in any language?