Anja Jones Translation, Divergent Language Solutions, In Every Language, Keylingo Translations, LanguageLine Solutions and SimulTrans named charter members
NEW YORK – October 30, 2014 – Smartling today announced that its Referral Partner Program now includes a new “Preferred Partner” tier to recognize its highest-performing members. Smartling’s Referral Partner Program is comprised of localization specialists and translation agencies from around the world that are passionate about helping their customers create mobile apps, websites and documents in other languages. The Preferred Partner status is awarded to organizations that have a proven track record of expertise using Smartling’s technology on joint customer localization projects, as well as providing excellent translation quality and customer service.
Charter members of the Preferred Partner tier include Anja Jones Translation, Divergent Language Solutions, In Every Language, Keylingo Translations, LanguageLine Solutions and SimulTrans. In addition to referral commissions of up to 20 percent on the sale of Smartling’s software, Preferred Partners will receive co-branded marketing materials and preferred status in providing translation and localization services to Smartling customers.
“Referral Partner Program members have embraced our technology to enable a new and innovative model for providing translation services,” said Nataly Kelly, VP of marketing at Smartling. “Since the program’s launch less than eight months ago, we have added more than 160 translation agency partners worldwide who have become advocates in the field and who are introducing our technology to their customers. Our Preferred Partners exemplify our commitment to offering our customers the most advanced technology alongside the best translation solutions the industry has to offer.”
Smartling combines high-quality human translation services with translation management process automation to make localizing multilingual Web, mobile and business document content fast and efficient. Through Smartling’s Referral Partner Program, localization specialists and translation agencies can alleviate the challenges associated with traditional translation processes, saving their customers time and money.
“Smartling has enabled us to win new business from companies with sophisticated digital translation requirements that need global e-commerce, high security and agile communication – business that otherwise would have been out of our reach,” said Richard Carroll, managing director of client services at Keylingo Translations. “There are more than 30,000 language service providers around the world, and Smartling’s turnkey technology provides us with a tremendous competitive differentiator – the ability to offer fast, high-quality and affordable translation and localization services.”
Leveraging Smartling’s translation software platform, referral partners are able to:
- Focus on Translations, Not Technology – Automation of traditionally manual processes associated with translation enables localization specialists and translation agencies to focus on providing linguistic expertise rather than engineering, redevelopment and internationalization tasks.
- Expedite Completion of Translation Projects – Automatic content capture, end-to-end translation management and seamless delivery of translated websites, Web apps, mobile apps and business documents enable translation projects to be completed in weeks rather than months.
- Offer Lower Total Cost of Ownership – Translation management costs are significantly reduced with translation memory, fuzzy matching and automated workflows.
- Stay in Control of Content – Real-time visibility and control throughout every phase of the translation management process via management dashboards, in-context editing, standard APIs, full version history and robust analytics.
- Facilitate Fast Expansion into Other Languages – Once customers are set up in Smartling’s system, they can add more languages with a single click. “Our clients benefit from Smartling’s in-context translation capabilities, a dramatic decrease in project management time and costs, and synergy with the agile development process,” said Li-Jiuan Jang, director of operations at SimulTrans. “Having experienced first-hand how Smartling is changing the landscape of the localization industry, SimulTrans is honored to have the opportunity to further expand and solidify our partnership through our Preferred Partner status.”
To learn more about Smartling’s Referral Partner Program, please visit: https://www.smartling.com/partners.
About Smartling Smartling, Inc. simplifies and accelerates translation and localization for companies reaching a global market. With the first cloud-based enterprise platform for a translation management system, Smartling helps companies quickly translate and deploy their websites and dynamic Web applications, mobile applications and business documents across the entire corporate digital infrastructure. Named “Most Innovative Startup” at Dow Jones/Wall Street Journal’s 2011 FASTech 50, Smartling is shaking up the translation and localization industry with the first platform designed to manage the entire translation, localization and delivery process via a scalable SaaS model. Brands that rely on Smartling to launch and manage localized multilingual websites and applications include Foursquare, GoPro, HotelTonight, Path, Pinterest, Shutterstock, Spotify, SurveyMonkey, Vimeo and more. The Smartling platform currently serves billions of page views per month in more than 100 languages across the globe.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York City, Smartling is privately held and backed by leading venture capital firms, including First Round Capital, Harmony Partners, ICONIQ Capital, IDG Ventures, U.S. Venture Partners, Venrock and several prominent angel investors.
Contact: Jackie Gerbus Davies Murphy Group +1 508-479-2786 email@example.com