The Translation Platform Made For Product Managers
Take on any translation project confidently with Smartling’s API-powered platform
Integrate, Automate, Translate
Your application is built for scalability and performance with the latest technologies. Don’t be limited by a translation process that can’t keep up. Connect Smartling’s centralized platform to your content for a frustration-free future where translation happens automatically.
Smartling built its Translation Management Platform to bring an advanced solution to a long-running challenge. With automation, scalability, and connectivity, Smartling helps product teams focus on innovation while smoothly managing a portfolio of localized applications.
- Submit content for translation inside native formats via API
- Receive automated notifications when translations are complete
- Access developer comments and visual context with our advanced capabilities
- See real-time reporting and process management on your web-based dashboard
- Organize translation projects into separate units by platform, feature, version, and more
- Multiple teams and many branches can work simultaneously without conflict
- Synchronize translation strings as they are created. Capture incremental changes automatically
- Build apps worry-free. Content gets translated in parallel with development
- Share translation memory and language resources across projects to eliminate duplicate work and costs
- Get started immediately with Smartling’s Language Services or use the translators you already work with
- Leverage internal resources, business partners, or customers for translation and review
- Access machine translation providers for a low-cost approach to test new features and markets
- Import current and past translations via API or our easy-to-use dashboard
Smartling already helps the world’s smartest brands rethink their approach to global content translation.
Smartling Customers Love Using Our Technology
“Smartling’s platform is robust and easy to use, simplifying project management for localization managers and delivering a smooth translation process for translation resources.”
- Yukio Noda, Sr. Localization Project Manager, Flipagram