Last Updated March 23, 2020
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting the world at an increasingly fast pace. During these uncertain times, Smartling is committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, and ensuring business continuity for our customers and partners. As such, we have prepared comprehensive contingency plans to address various scenarios.
Smartling is currently taking the following precautions:
- All employees will work from home until further notice.
- All business travel has been cancelled until further notice.
- We have recommended that employees limit non-essential personal travel.
- Any employee who travels in a commercial airplane, anywhere in the world, may not enter a Smartling office for a minimum of 14 days to monitor for symptoms
- Any employee who has encountered someone who or has, or is suspected of having, COVID-19 may not enter a Smartling office for a minimum of 14 days to monitor for symptoms.
- We have cancelled our planned Global Ready Conference Sydney, originally scheduled for April 1, 2020; and Global Ready Conference San Francisco originally scheduled for May 19, 2020.
- Job interviews are conducted via web meeting
- We have shared best-practice health tips for minimizing the spread of infection, as well as references to the CDC COVID-19 website.
We do not anticipate any interruption to our service, and we are committed to keeping our cloud-based platform fully operational, without interruption.
Thank you for your continued trust in Smartling. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
CEO and Co-Founder
Adrian K. Cohn
Director of Communications