We built an infrastructure so you don’t have to
Cloud-based. Cost-effective. Get the Global Delivery Network (GDN) that brilliantly eliminates the need to internationalize code, build website copies, or source global network servers for long-distance content delivery.
- Near-zero IT involvement
- Works seamlessly with your CMS or web application
- Easy to manage translation and customize experiences
- Fully SEO-compatible
- Always working: 99.99% uptime
It Feels Like Magic.
Launch in a flash
The fastest way to deliver websites in any language
Moving at the speed of business. The GDN delivers content faster than your competition can, putting your content where you need it, when you need it most.
No code. No drama.
Finally, there’s a hassle-free solution for localizing websites.
We work with your team to set up the GDN with minimal interference on your day-to-day. As for your developers, they can keep their eyes on the product roadmap.
Works hard. Plays well.
You can pair the GDN with any CMS or tech stack.
From Wordpress to your home-grown web service. You name it, the GDN simply layers on top and is easy to deploy.
A 21st Century Proxy
Built for modern web experiences
Customize the end user experience without compromising your time. Manage image swaps, and easily convert date, time, measurement, and currencies.
How it works
Make a simple DNS change to add your multilingual domains, and then watch magic of Smartling unfold.
- Your website receives a request in a different language, our GDN responds immediately.
- The GDN instantly exchanges the existing English content with professionally translated content.
- Finally, the GDN delivers the translated version of the website to the end user.
99.99% Uptime. Guaranteed.
The GDN enables a dynamic and SEO-compatible multilingual experience for end users everywhere within milliseconds.
Why our translation proxy rocks
- Pages load within hundredths of a second
- Powered by a streaming server rather than a buffering server
- Meets the highest security standards
- PCI Level 1, SOC 2, and HIPAA compliant
- Routine security audit and system maintenance
- Translates URLs and keywords
- Localized pages displayed on subdomains, subdirectories, ccTLDs, or using cookies or HTTP headers
- Includes server-side headers for developers to truly customize a site for a particular language
- Adapts to website redesigns
- Deployed on some of the world’s largest, dynamic, personalized sites, including eCommerce, airline, and hotel websites.
5,200+ Hotel Websites
IHG continuously translates its digital properties using Smartling's website proxy and Adobe Experience Manager connector.
85% Improvement in Time to Market
Using Smartling, Pinterest has streamlined its translation process significantly, supporting more agile product releases.