They say that poetry is the language of love.
There are so many things that are hard to say, so they are said with poetry.
So many writers and poets will tell you that they don’t know what they think or what they are trying to say until they write it down.
So when we met Sharon Neeman, we knew we had stumbled on someone truly special. We got to sit down with Sharon and talk all about:
- Her love of poetry and translating poetry
- Why she used to wake up at 3AM and work a half a day before the sun was even up
- Her promise to her spouse to cut back to 35 hours a week when she turns 70
- Why she refuses to use any CAT tools
- What Move the World with Words means to her