Optimizing Global Customer Experiences with App Localization
Smartling’s app localization software enables you to translate apps at the speed of your business.
The jury's out: people love apps. Mobile or web. From checking Instagram feeds to messaging co-workers over Slack. App usage has become so pervasive in our day-to-day that by the end of 2018, mobile and web app downloads soared to over two billion globally.
Smartling’s translation platform was built to address the many challenges inherent with mobile app localization, helping you create the best possible end-user experience for your customer.
|More content and devices||Greater consumer engagement|
|Shorter release cycles||Improve application, fix bugs, better experience|
|Adding new languages||Access new markets and consumers|
|Shipping translations quickly||First-mover advantage over competition|
Break Content Bottlenecks
Adding translation to the mobile and web application release cycle causes bottle necks. Reviewing content internally, merging code, copying and pasting strings, and manually taking and supplying screenshots all add precious time to the process. It can upend months of planning, delaying new releases or language launches. What's more, it's impossible to fix errors on the fly. Today’s most innovative brands have turned to Smartling’s app localization solution to create a seamless and quality-driven process that addresses these challenges head on.
For instance, since Wilson centralized translation efforts leveraging Smartling's cloud-based Translation Management System, they saw a 57% increase in translation speed! Check out Wilson's Story
Connect Your App Content.
Smartling’s app localization platform enables you to centralize all of your content across devices and platforms.
Ways to connect
- Web Proxy. The fastest option for launching your web application into new languages. Smartling’s web proxy can translate any web app into any language, with little to no developer involvement.
- Integrations. Smartling's native integrations are built to connect with your tech stack, making it easy to manage translations using the applications you work with every day.
- API Endpoints. With hundreds of API endpoints at your disposal, Smartling’s app localization and translation software makes custom functionality possible.
App Localization & Translation Software Built for Ease
While easy to connect, Smartling’s features also streamline your app localization process, enabling you to reach more people with less people.
Benefits of Smartling app localization software:
- Visual Context. Our CAT tool enables translators to preview translations in the web or mobile app during the translation and review process. Smartling’s interface captures the exact layout, giving you the power to translate in-context, resulting in fewer errors and greater quality.
- Launch Fast. Smartling enables you to integrate your content repositories to directly ship content out for translation, preventing slow downs or delays.
- Analyze and optimize. Superior analytics and insights help you optimize for translation quality and to stick within budget. Our Quality Confidence Score, the industry’s first predictive learning-powered measure of translation quality, empowers localization teams to achieve greater business results by continuously tracking translator efficacy, velocity, and other inputs that impact speed, quality, and cost.
- Single, central platform. Your single source of truth for every channel and all content types. From web to mobile app content, every piece of content translated with Smartling lives on a single platform, giving translators the ability to leverage translation memory across all content, ensuring consistency across devices. It's also easier for you to manage!
- Report and refine. With all translation activity taking place in Smartling's translation platform, you can easily report on your translation investments. Track your cost savings, create forecasts, and understand translation velocity with on-demand reports.
- Professional Translations. With over 30 million words delivered monthly across 50 different business verticals, Smartling’s breadth of translation expertise is vast. Our full-service translation agency employs top-level translators leveraging the best translation technology available. We make it easy to connect with our translators, providing you with full transparency into your translation projects.
5,200+ Hotel Websites
Read about how IHG invested in Smartling’s app localization software to help this global hotel operator enter new markets and stay ahead of the competition. Read IHG's Story
Take it from them
As the leading localization software on G2, our customers have a lot to say about us. “[Smartling helped] localize our two mobile apps in 6 languages (French, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified). With [Smartling] supporting so many languages, we have reached larger audiences across globe.”
Want to learn more about how Smartling’s App Localization Software could impact your bottom line? Let’s chat! Book a meeting