Smartling's Platinum Support manages translation projects end-to-end to ensure every stakeholder has what they need to get the job done. Extend your team with to meet demanding business goals.
How It Works
Our most comprehensive support package provides a dedicated team of Smartling experts to carry out your internal processes.
Before Day 1 with Platinum Support, we develop a custom support scope to help you achieve your organization’s localization goals. We ensure that every localization task gets checked off and done right, worry-free.
Maximize Your Reach. And Your Time.
- Reduced overhead - Platinum Support handles all day-to-day localization tasks associated with your Smartling account, so you can focus on crafting your business's overarching localization strategy.
- Third-party LSP management - Outsource your translation vendor management. Our team liaises with vendors, routes questions to the right resources, prioritizes content, ensures SLAs are met, and plans for national holidays.
- Cross-unit monitoring - Get a comprehensive view of all resource types requiring translation. Receive regular updates to ensure all projects are on track.
- Priority responses - Within 4 hours, receive responses and follow-up action items to any ad hoc localization requests.
- The best localization experience - Get the most out of Smartling’s solution to drive down your total investment in translation and localization. Platinum Support optimizes every feature in the TMS to launch high-quality translated content faster and more cost-effectively.
What Platinum Support Can Do For You
Platinum Support is a customized solution for your needs.Let us know your needs, we'll help design a solution. Here's a quick run-down of availabe services.
1. Account Administration
- Set up new translation environments, workflows, and users.
- Set up and maintain linguistic assets including glossaries, style guides, and translation memories.
2. Content Management
- Prepare files for translation, and supply visual context if it’s not automated.
- Create translation jobs; manage deadlines, budget and translation issues.
3. Resource Management
- 3rd party LSP and proofreader/reviewer management.
- Train new users and facilitate ongoing education.
Jennifer Chew is the Product Marketing Manager at Smartling, responsible for overseeing go-to-market for Smartling's new products and features, and creates content to educate customers and buyers on benefits and best practices of using Smartling Translation Cloud. Jennifer has been a part of the Smartling team for over two years, previously contributing as the Marketing Manager, and collectively has over five years of B2B and B2C marketing experience.